What are cookies ?
However if you would prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies you can manage your browser settings as explained below.
How to manage your cookies:
If Browser – Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
- In Internet Explorer, click ‘Internet Options’ on the ‘Tools’ menu.
- On the ‘Privacy’ tab, move the settings slider to ‘Low’ or ‘Accept All Cookies’ (settings above ‘Medium’ will disable cookies).
- Click ‘OK’.
If Browser – Mozilla Firefox
- Click on ‘Firefox’ on the top left of your browser and then click on ‘Options’.
- On the ‘Privacy’ tab ensure that ‘Tell websites I do not want to be tracked’ is not ticked.
- Click ‘OK’.
If Browser – Google Chrome
- Click on 'Tools' at the top of your browser window and select ‘Options’.
- Click the 'Under the Hood' tab, locate the 'Privacy' section, and select the 'Content settings' button.
- Now select 'Allow local data to be set'.
If Browser – Safari
- Click on the ‘Cog’ icon at the top of your browser window and select the 'Preferences' option.
- Click on 'Security', check the option that says 'Block third-party and advertising cookies'.
- Click 'Save'.
- For Firefox
- For Internet Explorer
- For Google Chrome
- For Opera
- For Safari sur iOS
- For Android
- For Edge
If you want to manage your privacy regarding Google : https://privacy.google.com/intl/en/your-security.html